Tokyo Convention Visitors Bureau (TCVB) will hold a special seminar during ITB Berlin highlighting the many exciting developments in Tokyo.
The seminar will focus on a major new phase of development in Tokyo, driven in part by the Tokyo 2020 Games, as well as the rapid growth in travel to Japan.
At the seminar, travel professionals and media will be able to find out what they should know about Tokyo leading up to the Games, and they will be provided with a “real insider’s view” of the many changes now going on.
The host and main speaker for the seminar is Akito Tadokoro, the Director of TCVB. The opening presentation will be delivered by travel influencer Angelika Schwaff. Together, they will provide a broad viewpoint on the ways in which Tokyo really is a city on the go in travel.
This event is open to everyone attending ITB Berlin 2020.
Date: Thursday 5 March 2020
Time: Session 1 = 1:30 pm -2:40 pm*; Session 2 = 4:00 pm -5:10 pm*
*The contents of the seminar will be the same at both sessions.
Location: Hub 27, Beta8
> Hall 26a, Stand 102
Photo: Japan National Stadium – © Courtesy of Japan Sport Council
- Presentation by Angelika Schwaff, Travel Influencer
- Presentation by Akito Tadokoro, Director of Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Networking with the catering of Japanese food, as like Sushi.
- Lucky draw
- Beauty of Japan / National Parks of Japan
- Shiba Park Hotel / Park Hotel Tokyo
- Airserve Co. Ltd
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo
- Japan Council for Promotion of Sake Brewery Tourism