History is alive in every part of this city- it represents a perfect blend between the past and the present. Dubrovnik is a city for all seasons. Its rich history, geographic location, mild climate, traditional hospitality and excellence in tourism make Dubrovnik a recognised high-quality product on the international tourism markets. Dubrovnik is the city of festivals. The city has been a popular filming location in recent years, where The Game of Thrones, the Bollywood lm the Fan, Star Wars, and Robin Hood were lmed.
- City Walls – The most recognisable feature and the main attraction which de nes the history of Dubrovnik are its intact city walls with six fortresses that offer an unforgettable view over the city, the island of Lokrum and the open sea.
- The Old City – a place for pedestrians – on the UNESCO world cultural heritage list since 1979.
- Panoramic view of Dubrovnik by cable car – the ride offers breath taking views of the old city of Dubrovnik, coastal sights with islands and magni cent sunsets.
- 10 JULY –25 AUGUST 2019 70th Dubrovnik Summer Festival This festival, held since 1950, is the largest and most representative cultural manifestation in Dubrovnik.
- 14 -20 OCTOBER 2019 Good Food Festival 2019 The 6th Good Food Festival organised by the Dubrovnik Tourist Board brings presentations of local culinary specialties, tastings of regional wines, workshops and special gastronomic events.
- DEC. 2019 – JANUARY 2020 Dubrovnik Winter Festival The Dubrovnik Winter Festival features magical lighting highlighting Dubrovnik’s timeless beauty with special events, entertainment programmes, colourful cuisine with a touch of tradition.
Dubrovnik airport is growing in importance. Major European cities are connected with Dubrovnik directly, and via Zagreb as well. Approximate air distance from European capitals is one to two hours. During the summer months, Dubrovnik is connected with 60 European destinations and during winter months with seven of them.
NEW IN 2019: A connection from Philadelphia, USA.
Hall 1.2 / Stand 215